The Swedish Ex Libris User Group (ELUGswe) was formed in 2012 when the decision was made to broaden the Swedish Aleph User Group (Alephswe) to incorporate all Ex Libris products. The Swedish Aleph User Group (Alephswe) was formed in 1998.
The main tasks and activities of ELUGswe are the following:
- To provide a forum for the exchange of practical experiences.
- To inform about local developments and programs of common interest.
- To coordinate the Swedish libraries that uses Ex Libris products and maintain a list of development requests.
- To provide a common contact point to Ex Libris.
- To keep in touch with IGeLU and other user groups.
- To run a discussion lists .
- To run an ELUGswe web site.
Alephswe organizes two meetings/ year. The autumn meeting of 2012 was held in October in Stockholm, and in 2012 the spring meeting was held in Jönköping, at the University Library. There is a board with 4 members and several enhancement groups.
ELUGswe maintains a web site, which can be reached at http://elugswe.kb.se. and a closed discussion list, contact Anders Blomgren at the National Library anders. blomgren (at) kb.se. The old website can be found at http://alephswe.kb.se